Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kudos to SAHM Crafters

I watch my 4 year old grandson quite often. And while he is a joy most of the time I can never seem to get anything accomplished when he is here. He is always interrupting when I try to work on things. I can't get any cleaning done or even any projects for my shop. It takes 3 times as long to get one task done. I have tried giving him his own projects to do but he will barely work on them before he's back interrupting me again.

I love him dearly and he has been under my care since he was a baby. I don't know how all of you SAHM get anything done. I'm sure that you must schedule your time around the children's naps and bedtime to make it work. My grandson doesn't take naps anymore so I have no down time during the day to work around. So I find myself trying to get as much done as possible while he is not here.

So big Kudos to all you SAHM who have got this all figured out! You are my crafting heros!

No comments:

Post a Comment