Monday, November 16, 2009

Sidelined by the Swine Flu

I have been hit hard by the swine flu and strep. Not a pretty combination at all. I think that I caught it at my craft fair on the 7th because I was fine before then.

It has really put me behind for my biggest craft fair which is this Saturday (the 21st). I'm still feeling quite poorly and don't have any strength or energy. I guess I have to hope for a miracle so that I am well enough for the show.

I hope that none of you out there get this flu because it really is awful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I bet you feel awful. My husband is sick too, but not a double whammy like you have. I hope you feel better soon.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope you are well now. Wish you health, luck and success!

    ReplyDelete