Saturday, November 6, 2010

One Wild Year

I can not believe that it is November already and that I haven't posted since January. It has been one wild year since my last post.

My son had brain surgery and that was quite an ordeal as you can well imagine.One of my daughters had to make a very quick last minute move to another area and I actually lived with her and her family for a month. And I have been very sick for most of this year.

Now fall craft fair season is upon me and I have a show every weekend until the middle of December. Never a dull moment.

I have been able to make new items for my shop. I started a line of journals that I had been wanting to do for a long time. New cards and calendars. I have much more that I want to do but it will probably not happen until after the holidays.

I am going to try to post more often and hopefully life will let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment